|Release Date||TBD: 2017|
|Genre||Action, RPG, Isometric|
|Wiki Info||The works in this wiki are a collaboration of Japanese and International players to bring the best information, strategies, hints and tips for this game. Everyone is welcome to join and contribute information or simply chat, check our discussion forums and chat room to share tips.|
The Game, Eitr, is an Action RPG which takes inspiration from games such as Dark Souls, Path of Exile and the Diablo series. The game will be challenging and require timing and precision to progress through the environments. Players will need to use a combination of blocking, combos, buffs and positioning to succeed in battle.
- WEAVE YOUR FATE: Craft your own path by finding Skill Amulets, featuring procedurally generated skill trees with randomly assigned sockets and traits.
- RISE OR FALL: Focus on tactical combat and master your abilities to exploit your enemies weaknesses. Block, parry and dodge enemy attacks and respond with strikes of your own.
- PURGE INFECTION: Traverse the nine norse worlds and battle against key norse figures in a quest to restore the lost light of Yggdrasil.
- BECOME LEGENDARY: With a robust randomly generated loot system, the search for the best gear never ends. Prepare yourself with weapons, shields, armors, and recover using flasks and repair kits.
- THE GODS WATCH: To those deserving, the gods grant Favor. Exchange Favor for permanent upgrades, or hold Favor for more powerful perks. Beware, the Gods do not favor those who fall.
“Eitr” is from Norse mythology, it is a black poison substance that corrupts whoever or whatever it comes into contact with. The story of the game is based around the world tree, Yggdrasil, the connector of the 9 Norse worlds, which becomes poisoned with Eitr, spewing darkness into each world.
You can find Fextralife's preview here